• 3D Imaging Volume: 20cm (height) x 35cm (diameter) and smaller.
• Resolution: 0.3mm voxel size.
• Procedure Time: 26 seconds (approx.).
• Max Exposure Time: 8.7 seconds.
• Tube Voltage: 100-120 kVp.
• Tube Current: 5 mA.
• Image Detector: CMOS flat panel.
• Gray Scale: 16 bits.
• Power Requirements: 1150VA.
Bilateral weight bearing high resolution CT scans of the foot and ankle, knee, hand and elbow with ultra-low radiation dose (The effective radiation dose of LineUP 3D scan is comparable to a few hours of equivalent background radiation). 3D reconstruction, multiplanar slices and simulated X-Ray views are available in the system that can be fit through a standard doorway and plug into a standard wall outlet.