There are two types of CHD (Case Hardness Depth analyzers).
• HTD 1500 : able to measure hardness thicknesses up to 1.3mm Loads : 100 kgf 1500 kgf (N 981 – N 14715).
• HTD 4000 : able to measure hardness thicknesses up to 2.7mm Loads : 200 kgf – 4000 kgf (N 1961 – N 39227).
• The carbide penetrator has a service life of about 2500-3000 tests.
• Minimum measurable diameter : 10 mm.
• Reference scale HV.
• Designed to meet the requirements of heat treatment control. Innovation in Case Depth Measurement and Analysis in an immediate and non-destructive way.
• A large capacity stand is able to perform the test of pieces of large dimensions.
• Does not require particular maintenance and has been studied to work in particularly critical environments.